dont u dare treat ur animals like shit in front of me i will end ur life son
Sometimes I think about all of these little moments that have happened in each of the episodes
- John running through the halls in ASIP, shouting for Sherlock and not thinking for a moment before shooting the cabbie
- John’s reaction towards Sebastian Wilkes after seeing the way he talks to Sherlock
- John grabbing Moriarty so Sherlock can get away at the pool
- John’s worry over Sherlock being emotionally hurt by Irene, both during the ‘danger night’ and after she ‘dies’ and trying to shield him from that hurt
- John contemplating going back to Sherlock in Hounds, even after the things Sherlock said to him, because he knows that Sherlock is hurting over not being able to trust his mind
- John punching the Chief Superintendant for daring to say anything against Sherlock
- John going back to 221B just before he’s kidnapped because even though he’s still angry, he wants to see Sherlock and going round there the day after the bonfire incident so they can both finally check in with one another and make sure they’re both okay
- John trying to reassure Sherlock that things won’t change once he’s married and taking him out on a case to prove that they’re still them
- John’s tone when asking ‘who shot him?’ in HLV but not leaving Sherlock’s side, despite the fact that he obviously instinctively wanted to find whoever it was
I think about all of these things, all of these moments where John can’t stand to see Sherlock hurt in any way and I laugh over the idea that people believe John would ever forgive anyone who hurt Sherlock, no matter who they are.
ok internet, here’s an interruption in your daily rugged white dude dashboard.
this is cykeem white:
cykeem is an up and coming male model who (i believe) just participated in his first fashion week. he is insanely beautiful.
i highly recommend you all join me in keeping a close eye in his career trajectory, because he’s an extremely talented model, and he is, imo, shockingly beautiful. everyone likes shockingly beautiful men, right? right.
These are the kinds of kids that are going to change the world.
Plot twist: A fat protagonist has a compelling arc and stays fat the whole time, because using weightloss to signify personal growth is fucked up and also lazy writing.
his name is cry
he is so fly
heart golden like a fry
i cannot rhymn
how to be a good ally:
- do not participate in ally week
- do not participate in ally month
- do not participate in straight but not narrow
- do not participate in noh8
- and please just shut the fuck up when actual queer people are talking
ESPECIALLY NOH8. They are awful and transphobic and biphobic.